This is the ritual of all rituals, I mean that in every aspect of the word. A ritual that most bona fide practitioners will go to extremities for. A ritual that most practitioners will spend the rest of their lives wishing for. A ritual, utterly hidden, and secretive. It can only be performed in the darkest of night shades. A ritual forcefully shielded against the lurking eyes of all matter of spirits and ghosts. A ritual that can only be conducted by the chosen one, I Ms. Aisha.
Amun-Ra Ritual Details
What the Amun Ra Ritual Spell will do for you
The Amun-Ra ritual is highly effective, and will produce your desired yet tangible results in a hasty fashion. It demands a tremendous amount of preparation, very hard to get, rare ingredients and materials. The actual spirit of Amun-Ra will be summoned to appear before me. Once Amun is invoked and is in visible appearance, I will make the demands on your behalf. I will command him to accomplish your desired wish, what ever it may be, and in return of his favor, he will receive a basket full of gifts that even he can not resist. This Basket is prepared by me, and is filled to the brim with goods that are considered to be the legal tender within the spiritual world.
Remember that one must give in order for one to receive. This spell work is conducted on the sacred grounds of my ranch. This enormous task consist of 77 ceremonial rituals and is broken down into 7 stages. 7 spells are performed in each stage, equaling the amount of 49 spells in total, these spells are meticulously tailor made to fit your situation or problem, and will work in concert to deliver your desired results in a hasty fashion.
Be ready to embark on a spiritual journey like no other…. You will be glad you did. May the Power of Ra be with You!
How to Order the Amun Ra Ritual
The fee for the Amun Ra Ritual is a one time fee of $690. Please keep in mind that shipping charges for the Talisman will apply. You must place your order through my shopping cart system, no matter which payment method you may choose. I do accept credit card payments, Paypal, money orders, cashier’s checks, and international money orders. The shopping cart will calculate the final charges and will also issue you an order number. Make sure to write the order number on top of your materials, along with your full name and email address. Order Process Explained in Detail
What is included in the Amun Ra Ritual?
- Pre-spell analysis with extensive energy and shell readings
- Gathering and Blessing Ceremony of all materials and ingredients
- 77 batches of rare ingredients and materials for your ritual
- 77 batches of rare ingredients and materials for your talisman
- 77 extensive ceremonial rituals
- preparation of your Talisman
- Blessing Ceremony of your Talisman
- Hex Eradicator
- 14 Layer Spiritual Shield
- Final Energy Reading and Blessing Ceremony
- The Amun Ra Ritual will be 100% customized to your specific situation and Problems
Required Materials for the Amun Ra Ritual
- Wish List – Send me a wish list describing your wishes and what you may wish for the spell to accomplish for you. Your wish list can be as short as one page or as long as 15 and more pages. The wish list can be handwritten or typed.
- 3 Pubic Hairs – The hairs must be cut – not plucked (yes, cut – not plucked for the Amun Ra Ritual)
NOTE: The pubic hairs must be put in a little paper envelope and labeled with your name.
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Date of Birth
- A Picture of You – May be sent via email to: email@example.com (make sure to include your full name and/or order number)
- Your Mother’s First Name – I need your mother’s first name (NOT her maiden name), just her first name. Your mother won’t be included in the ritual. I need this information because she is your direct connection to the universe. If you were adopted please include the first name of your biological mother. If you do not have the name just write n/a
- Other People involved – If your problem involves other people you must provide me with their first names
For Love Spells I also need:
- Your Loved One’s First and Last Name
- Your Loved One’s Date of Birth
- Your Love One’s Picture – May be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include your full name and/or order number)